Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Trust Fund Dog?

Sorry for the delay in providing the next post. What can I say, I'm a dog.

But, a dog who's most definitely living the good life. Bill just got me a house of my own! And, as you can see, it's no ordinary pad. It's spacious and has a vaulted ceiling that most dogs can only dream of.

Curled up in the house (with a little extra support for one of the pillars)
Feeling as if I've lived there my whole life
Ever the gentleman, I let Ginger have a taste of the good life.

You're probably asking yourself if I deserve this. I, myself, pondered that very thought ... for about three seconds, when Bill whistled, signaling that a treat was about to come my way. Candidly, though, I feel I'm deserving of my own condo. I've lived an admirable life -- I haven't tried to bite anyone (except for when a jogger tried to scare the bejesus out of me), I've let kids pet me (provided they do it the right way where I can see their hand the whole time) and I've never been a public nuisance.

At my age, I'm going to enjoy every pearl of life that comes my way. Now, if only my condo had a place to store precious bones.

Dreaming of another condo in Maui


Happy New Years, everyone. I hope these are the best seven of your life.

Mr. Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment