Friday, December 3, 2010

And On the Topic of Snow...

Fruits of Mr. Bill's labor keep the backyard interesting in winter.
Tonight's snow -- which, by the way, is covering all traces of rabbit poop, a frozen delicacy this time of year -- harkens back to many great memories I've had in the winter wonderland. In particularly snowy winters, Mr. Bill has carved out quite intricate mazes for me to traverse in the yard. I rather enjoy it, as I've always been an athletic dog and once excelled in agility class (perhaps more on that another day).

It's a little odd to see a middle-aged man, shovel in hand (he does not own a snow blower, which would make things much easier), digging to China through feet-high snow. But that's what he does. Here's an example of his handiwork and my incredible athleticism (and I was about 80 when this was filmed). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment